How to Get Free PrEP #StayNegative

It's simple as fuck !!!

Obviously you will need to have a doctor write you a prescription first! Then...

The Truvada for PrEP Medication Assistance Program assists eligible HIV-negative adults in the United States who do not have insurance obtain access to Truvada for PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis).

To find out if you are eligible for this medication assistance program,  call 1-855-330-5479, Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)

If you have insurance you may be able to save on the co-pay for your TRUVADA prescription, with a GILEAD HIV Co-pay Coupon Card. Visit or call 1-877-505-6986 for more information and to see if you are eligible.



  1. Well, most of the queens in THIS town are already POZ, so there likely won't be much demand!
    You gotta PNP in THIS town to get laid!

  2. you can at least do one of the p's

  3. How much cum has Pablo swallowed in the last 3 months?
    A quart?
    A gallon?
    Five gallons?

  4. This is a really good message!


Post a Comment

NOTICE: WeHo Confidential does not assume any responsibility for comments posted on articles. Furthermore, comments published under Aliases or as "Anonymous" currently remain private and confidential.