Andrew Christian
5/12/13

Jordan "Big Dick" Eli Shannon Puts Joe Hollywood In Her Place

Good job Jordo! Now show us your cock.

xoxo
outerSpace

66 comments:

1. Let me clue you in.....No one actually cares about Joe "Methpipe" Hollywood. His claim to fame is a lousy reality show? He has no skills, no future, he is hideous as hell, and is a drug addict. I saw him at Rasputin once, asking for free drinks and not even tipping the bartender. Everyone hates him, and it would be in his best interest to either move somewhere where he is not known, or commit suicide. I vote for the latter, because he is fucking worthless anyways....

Replies
    1. He does have legit IMDb and gets the most comments on several gossip websites, I enjoy him! What else is there to do.

2. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5647420/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

3. Jordan makes the WEAKEST drinks every, you can never taste the booze and he is extremely rude.

Joe you just need professional help.

Slow news day?

4. STOP FUCKING WRITING ABOUT JOE HOLLYWOOD! HE DOESNT WANT IT. WE DONT WANT IT. ITS SIMPLY OVERWHELMINGLY ANNOYING.

WE. ARE. DONE.

5. NEVER commit suicide! What the hell would this website do or the town do when we want a good laugh?

Joe is a needle in a haystack.

a dollar short of a retard!

Love the stories

6. Jordan has a LONG HUNG cock! Very sweet tasting when I sucked it after smoking a tina pipe in his Beverly Hills effenciy studio!

he can fuck for hours! he probably loaded 4 loads in me.

I was taking Cum Shits the next day for hours!

BTW im not sure of my hiv status?

please get check

7. How did Joe manage to get 100+ on Jordans Facebook from random people?

Obviously he is relevent and gets people to talk.

Do you see what you are doing?

Aiding his fame, aiding his attention.

And guess what he matured and DOESNT want it anymore.

Its old, its tired, its actually quite annoying.

Better stories about NEW people!

8. HE SERVES THE WEAKEST DRINKS IN TOWN, SHIT AFTER TIPPING HIM ONCE, I NEVER TIPPED AGAIN, THERE WAS A TABLESPOON OF VODKA IN MY DRINK. MONEY IS HARD NO A DAYS AND WHAT YOU DO IS WRONG. I HOPE THE MANAGER JUDE TADE READS THIS AND CHECKS THE CAMERA.

1 YOU HAVE A CARD READER AND GO OUT SHOPPING THE NEXT DAY ON PEOPLES CARDS

2 YOU GIVE OUT FREE DRINKS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY NEVER PAY OR TIP

3 HERE LOUNGE SHOULD START DOING INVENTORY ABOUT HOW MUCH BOOZE YOU GIVE OUT!!

As an old friend you need to be a better bartender and treat people with respect. Your big delious poz cock, that I really want right now, yum, needs some improvement in the work world.

9. Maybe if Jordan was selling drinks instead of giving them out for FREE to his friends the lines wouldn't be so damn long.

I go to motherload when Jordan bartends he is soo slow!

But he is easy on the eyes!

10. Should of Used a CONDIM! Raw Pussy FUCKMay 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM

is Jordan the baby daddy of Samantha "I go to rehab after killing a bush on larrabee and then checking out to party at here lounge and get dunk" Stephens?

Your baby is going to TURN out JUST like Joe Hollywood you fucking alcoholic.

We do not need anymore type of these poeple in the world. one Joe Hollywood is ENOUGH

11. @11:18 Wishing suicide on anyone is disgusting. Shows how you have no live to be the FIRST to comment on Joe Hollywood the second the story was sold. Get a life and STOP refreshing WeHo Confidential just to be a sour queen.

12. Jordan you have to be the biggest idiot EVER. The kid needs serious mental health and will gut people with his crystal meth pipes.

You cannot win with him at all in the long run all you are going to do is attract mean comments from your "friends" that do not have the balls to write about it on the comments of your post.

Stupid move, leave him alone, block him and then do not post stories about him on your facebook should of been the correct "Professional" move.

13. Not to be Bias, but how exactly did Jordan put Hoe Hollywood in his place? Hoe had the last say.

Just sayin' ya'll

The last message was tacky yet he got his point accross enough for Jordan to freak out and post screens shots on his facebook as if he got in a fight with Jesus Christ Himself.

Stop giving the kid attention!

14. Joe Hollywood might be a mess he is OUR Mess. He always makes me laugh and is out to have a good time. I think it's gross how someone like Jordan who has a legit job and a large powerful friend base in WeHo to call him out like this.

Nothing against you Jordan, but ignoring someone for 20 mins and not giving them a drink when they have money is RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. Sorry.

Put yourself in Hoe Hollywood's smelly shoes.

15. Joe Hollywood you stay.

Jordan Gieco Lizard Face, you shontay away

16. Watching Jordan's facebook comments and now weho confidential comments I seriously wanted to get some popcorn. This is HIGHLY entertaining.

Shit, I don't think I had this much anticipation and joy even for the Beyonce Special on HBO!

Love you Jordan N Joe!

2. lol Jordan Eli Shannon grew up in McHenry county of Illinois, and he claims he is from Chicago. He was the biggest duesh growing up! He would always brag how he is moving to la to be fameous.

You are such a loser Jordan

Replies
    1. Jordan maybe after you are done slaving over the bar for dollar tips you can use it to fix that ugly face. PS don't move back to illinois because you were a horrid!

2. We laughed at giggled here in Illinois, all his old friends think Jordan is so full of myself, you changed since you moved out to Los Angeles, or as I should say "Beverly Hills Ajacent" effenciy studio

3. Wow wow. Jordan is a nice guy! Very nice guy HOWEVER.

it takes about 10 mins for him to get to you for a drink, even when the place is dead, and then your drink taste nothing like alcohol, just PURE soda, I choose Todd or Adam for my drinks, they are legit!

Replies
    1. Jordan is a super nice guy, but I have witnessed him sneezing, eating burgers, scratching his but and NOT washing his hands when puting lemons and limes in your drink.

Very gross.

Sorry just get a little better hygine and then you will continue to be my favorite bar tender

2. HE SERVES THE WEAKEST DRINKS IN TOWN, SHIT AFTER TIPPING HIM ONCE, I NEVER TIPPED AGAIN, THERE WAS A TABLESPOON OF VODKA IN MY DRINK. MONEY IS HARD NO A DAYS AND WHAT YOU DO IS WRONG. I HOPE THE MANAGER JUDE TADE READS THIS AND CHECKS THE CAMERA.

1 YOU HAVE A CARD READER AND GO OUT SHOPPING THE NEXT DAY ON PEOPLES CARDS

2 YOU GIVE OUT FREE DRINKS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY NEVER PAY OR TIP

3 HERE LOUNGE SHOULD START DOING INVENTORY ABOUT HOW MUCH BOOZE YOU GIVE OUT!!

3. Jordan Jordan Jordan why on earth would you fuck with Joe Hollywood?

You have a job and a career (yet you just graduated and your 35) What were you doing for the last decade? lol old man, but that is besides the point you have a future in the business world.

Joe Hollywood has NOTHING to LOSE and EVERYTHING to gain. His job is publicity stunts, shows, gossip sites ect! You are giving him fuel to the fire.

I think you did the wrong thing by posting this about him cause now you are attracted negative engergy from Joe Hollywood.

4. oh weak drink Jordan?

I wait for Adam!

He tries to serve me and I lie and say Im good and then wait for adam

5. Hate to say it cause I HATE Joe Hollywood, but he is the bigger person, not once did he post anything rude on his facebook about Jordan, simply because he doesn't care!

You must have alot of time on your hands to take screen shots and then LIKE every single comment that people posted to you, damn you must of clicked like over 100 times.

Is Joe Hollywood that significant to your life?

You proved nothing accept you have nothing to do when you are not bar-tending.

Sad Sad Sad.

6. how do you know that Joe Hollywood isn't the one who screen shot the post and sent it in. he's always going around saying how he sends in tips about himself to WC.com Also, It;s really tacky when he is bragging about how he has a show on logo and an IMDB profile. he's always running around telling everyone that he's a celebrity. tacky tacky tacky! Team Jordan!

7. Cause Read the comments in his post, stating he is putting it on weho confidential.
      Both irrelevant to my life.

4. Adam Todd and Armando are Fast, great, and STRONG as hell, shit that stuff knocks me off my ass.

Had a drink from Jordan and it was decent, maybe 3/4 shot of alochol, but NOTHING compares to Trunks!!

ReplyDelete
  5. I sucked Jordans cock in the locker room of here lounge, it too FOREVER for him to come cause while at work he took atleast 15 shots, but that HUGE dick was so worth it, my jaw hurt for the next week.

Replies
    1. Kid seem like a lost soul, insecure and clearly needs help. Don't understand the need though Jordan to putting it out there.

2. The Library is OPENMay 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Lawd Jesus, cant we all just kiss and make up?

Jordan you are a great bartender
      Joe Hollywood you are the Lindsay Lohan of West Hollywood

Yep I just summed up all the comments in one.

6. only met him once. was a really nice guy. lost my wallet the same night. coincidence? or the Eli SHannon effect?

Replies
    1. Joe Hollywood is basically going to be the next Tiffany NEW York Pollard.

Loud, Crazy, Desperate for TV time.

I smell a future

2. Jordan I think you are smoking on the same crack that Joe Hollywood is. Why would you post this?

Now the general public WeHo bitter queens are going to tear you up, just like they do to Joe on a 24 hour bases.

3. Melissa Brown WINNER!!May 13, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Joe does NOT to be on WeHo confidential he actually has feelings and has texted them to please stop writing about him.

Now on to the TOPIC that we care about RuPaul Drag Race Season 6!!

Sweetie pie...yes I will be on RPDR, you will be watching me being top three , bring to LA that crown that no one has brought home since Raja, and cash money hunni, $$$ 100.000 in my chase bank account babe. I will be giving Rasputin and Evita a BIG ass good bye kiss. It's BROWN Season, hunties!!!!

4. Jordan has no live focusing over 24 hours on your facebook post regarding Joe Hollywood.

WoW

7. Jordan is a great bartender! He's always very nice and serves me drinks with a smile. The drinks are strong and delicious. I'm so glad that he called JH out on his bull shit. <3

Replies
    1. I really hope Joe Hollywood kills himself to teach people like Jordan and WeHo Confidential that bullying is not tolerated. How do you even live with yourself?

Losers

2. IS IT ME? OR DOES JORDAN LOOK LIKE THE LIZARD FROM GIECO INSURANCE?

3. Bull-ying is a city in ChinaMay 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Jordan is awesome, friendly and his drinks are strong as fuck.. if you're nice to him at least and not obnoxious, creepy, or like the legion of other people who do not know how to properly behave toward wait-staph and bartenders.
      There is only one NEGATIVE thing about this poast and it is the fact that it will feed that delusional...thing's false confidence and give him more "publisity" which is xactly what it wants.

4. @Bully in China.

JORDAN posted it on his facebook
      JORDAN and HIS POSSE tipped WeHo confidential.

He gets what he deserves, if he wanted to stay out of the media he shouldn't of begged for reassurance that he is a great bartender.

Whos bullying?
      #Fact

5. I treat everyone with respect! Jordan that is so wrong on so many levels what you did. No longer going to you anymore, and I was a great tipper. Go hit like comment some more to boost your ego

Not cool at all.

8. People take pix of what they ate for lunch and dinner. i took a pic of this, because i find it quite entertaining. the kid seriously is delusional. i do feel bad after hearing he has legit mental health issues, but hes a douche nonetheless. i think all the likes and comments are hysterical. there were maybe two or three semi-negative comments toward me in my post on fb. people on here can hide behind their anonymity. let me set the record straight; i am a good bartender, my drinks are strong (unless you failed to tip), i go to school full-time, im a straight A student, im 32, i have a two-story penthouse NOT a studio efficiency, ive never done crystal meth a day in my life (any of my friends will attest to that), i am NOT hiv positive,i am NEGATIVE, and ill take my penthouse in beverly hills adjacent over mchenry illinois or any other place on earth for that matter. bitter queens can say what they will, but i know the truth and so do all my friends. btw i did NOT tip off wehoconfidential. several people commented in the post saying it should be on here. i guess it didnt take too long.

Replies
    1. Say it like it isMay 13, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Joe is 22 years old and on every mental medication possible, I look at his bathroom. Shit everything from Mood Stabilizer pills to Epilepsy pills. Leave the Mess alone. People have to realize that he is 22, and 99.99% of the population is older then him and much mature.

2. Just removed Jordan from my friendlist.

Get a life man! Seriously!

You guys are commenting on Joe Hollywood just as if Madonna hung herself!

3. HOLY SHIT! Jordan does look like the lizard from GEICO

This is going to be a huge joke back at home in McHenry county!!

He finally got a new nickname! Lizard Face haha

4. When you mess with the Bull you get the horns.

Joe has over 130,000 followers, he fucking has an army for christ sake.

Jordan you are gross.

Just because you have a group of friends that like to destroy people and make them look like shit makes you a bad person. Truly

The group you hang out with, being an outsider NOT friends with your group of friends or Joes, I can tell that your group is a bunch of egotisical assholes that think they run west hollywood when they clearly dont.

5. if Jordan was such a "nice" guy why would you put someone on blast?

In my eyes that is not a "nice" guy.

Just Sayin'

Love you Jordan N Joe!

7. Jordan you are 35 years old and still acting like a High Schooler.

I'm actually in TOTAL shock.

Wow you have zero maturity level.

8. I think you're a great bar tender and a genuinely nice guy. with that being said, you don't have to answer to any of these people on here. also, don't stoop to JH's level by talking about your pent house or what you have. It's declasse. People will just tear you apart for it anyway.

9. To Anonymous - Even a nice person needs to vent, and when penguin shit eaters like Joe dont back off and technically harrass a nice person, it would only take little to reach the end of the line. Unlike Joe, most! if not all of Jordan's friends, have been around him and remained friends for years upon years. And might I add, that is something pretty uncommon here in LA. In your eyes, what is a good guy? In mine, it's definitely Jordan. If you really think about it, the people bitching about him have "his workplace/bar" involved.. which.. in if there was a jury, would allow the assumption that those gays were under the influence.. but i already have the hunch that the only people sticking up for joe are joe himself and his ugly revolving friends.

Replies
    1. @9:53 Jordan please get off WeHo confidential and enjoy your time and have some drinks! We are at the fucking London Hotel and it's an amazing night!!

10. Even though 90% of these comments are made by Joe himself. It's bullshit that you hate when we posts about him. 53 comments in 24 hours? That says plenty...

ReplyDelete
  11. "most! if not all of Jordan's friends, have been around him and remained friends for years upon years. And might I add, that is something pretty uncommon here in LA."

LOL! Yeah, it's really hard keeping friends for years up years when you've been bartending and giving out free drinks for years upon years to the same mooches. Jordan's a really lucky guy!

Replies
    1. Shit I love Jordan, haven't had to pay for a drink in over a year and a half.

Yeeh Haw!

12. I don't know Joe "Hollywood" and I have completely separated myself from the WEHO community so I won't say much about any of this except that Jordan is one of the nicest and most sincere people I've had the pleasure of meeting since moving to Los Angeles. It's so strange to read such negative comments about him :/

ReplyDelete
  13. Who is this guy?? Does he really have a show on LOGO?

14. bored and frsuturated with the bull shitMay 14, 2013 at 8:24 AM

JOE IS A GD CUNT FACE WHORE BITCH SLUT METH HEAD DELUSIONAL CAN'T AFFORD SHIT ATTENTION WHORE WITH NO FUCKING LIFE AND CLEARLY AN AWFUL UPBRINGING! HE CAN NEEDS BETTY FORD IMMEDIATELY OR A PSYCH WARD! yes I realize my sentence was fragmented!

15. Who Gives A Fuck?May 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Jordan has always been very nice, outgoing, not fake like most of West Hollywood and a great bartender. He does poor a strong drink and if you don't tip him then I don't blame him for pooring a weak drink. Joe Hollywood has always been nice to me but he is weird and he does do a lot of things for attention all of the time. Noone cares about his TV show or any of his other bullshit. I support Jordan 100%!

ReplyDelete
  16. You know your life sucks when you're debased to writing the sentence "I am a good bartender."

ReplyDelete
  17. Jordan is one of the sweetest people I have ever met in weho. He is always so kind and welcoming. He is one of my closest friends and has always taken care of me. He is bartending so that he can live in his amazing home and go to school. He has more ambition and work ethic than most people in west Hollywood. I'm glad he put joe on blast because Joe is a menace to weho. He is clearly a mess and people need to know to be aware of his horrible behavior. Now people can steer clear of Joe if they haven't already.
    I have seen joe in the bars starting fights and being ignorant to get attention. He has a bad aura and his life is his payment for being such a drunk asshole.
    Enough about trashy hoe Hollywood.
    Jordan is an amazing person with a great heart. You would be so lucky to know him on a personal level. And honestly, if you don't believe me, then go talk to him in person. You will see what a sweetheart he is.
    This gay on gay bashing is ridiculous. You all know that shit talking only comes from how insecure and unhappy you are. I hope that one day the gay community will start to become more about love. Because seriously life is short and we shouldn't be wasting time on hating each other. Shame on you mean ugly gays that talk shit! Go work out and read books!

Replies
    1. ^Jordan stop fucking commenting about yourself.

Your life is over "I am a good bartender"

Stop reinstating your loser life

18. Jordan Shannon is a PUBLISHED Songwriter with a #1 hit associated with the gay music & film industry.

Joe Hollywood..is..."Joe Hollywood"....

OK...We get it...JOE & Jordon NEED TO GET A ROOM! See how easy that solution was?

ReplyDelete

NOTICE: WeHo Confidential does not assume any responsibility for comments posted on articles. Furthermore, comments published under Aliases or as "Anonymous" currently remain private and confidential.