Write For US!
Andrew Christian
12/28/12

Who or What is a Cory Frederick ? ? ?

Is she for Realz with this:

"Booked a few gay indies....starring roles....Lol. Being featured in USL Magazine as one of the sexiest male models of the year, and booked a lead role for a music video for a gay artist that will air on LOGO, HERE networks, RightOutTV, OUTmusic!!!!! Have a lot of great people in my life......NO LOOKING BACK. Kind of funny how things change over the course of a year. What an exciting time in my life......just want to thank everyone who has supported me over the past few years."

xoxo
IMLAY

31 comments:

1. He is just another tired weho queen. Nothing but a useless piece of hman waste that will amount to nothing. Doesnt have a car or any $$$ she should just pass gassss then on

2. MissCleowishesYouAHAPPYNEWYEARDecember 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM

He loves taking bareback loadz up his loose ass!
    Double penny-tration is his favorite!

Replies
    1. I prefer triple.....its more difficult....but worth it!

2. MissCleoSaysGoodbyeto2012December 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Yes, yes, yes, child!
      You get it!

3. What,exactly, is USL Magazine?
    Some freebie handout they give to queens in Buttfuck, Montana?
    Just another Weho asshole with a hyperinflated ego and no talent.
    Next!

ReplyDelete
  4. He had a case of heptitus last year that really made his eyes urine yellow so watchout

5. he barebacked colby melvin, brandon brown, and cory lee
    Andrew Christian orgy..HOT

ReplyDelete
  6. OMG he was on TMZ for a hot second. OMG. I can't believe you made me look at this douche's facebook... i can kill myself now.

Replies
    1. Dont kill yourself silly goose.....ugh. So many other more important things in life. I want you to have a great life. Killing yourself is NEVER AN OPTION. You will pull through this....I promise. Never look at me FB again and talk to your doctor. If you feel down there is no shame in talking to a professional. Ive talked to my doctor....right before moving here to WEHO....I had some anxiety medication for a while with this huge life changing move......it worked well. I could not get a boner while on it, but hey....Im a bottom....all good. I WOULD NEVER WANT ANYONE TO JOKE ABOUT SUICIDE......just an issue close to me. I am so sorry if I made you contemplate suicide. Hope you never see me in person.....I would feel responsible for the outcome.

7. and why do these pictures keep popping up and then disappearing? this is like the third who or what or RENT people we have been discussing. Get a backbone.

8. MissCleoWishesYouAHappyNewYear!December 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM

^^^
    Exactly!
    I get so sick of posting pithy comments only to see the whole goddamned post then vanish a few hours later!
    Usually for that stupid goddamned survey that goes on forever!

Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA,... hate that survey

9. Ha....well thanks Weho Confidential.
    Where are the comments on getting
    boned "minus the condom." Those
    are my fav to read. Ohhhh....
    someone please say "hunty." This sit

Replies
    1. site has the best put downs. Give me something really creative yo!!!!

10. MissCleoWishesYouAHappyNewYearzDecember 29, 2012 at 2:19 PM

^^^
    I know, right?
    Let me do it for you, OK?
    Here goes:
    1. He likes to take lots of cock minus the condim while smoking Tina.
    2. He has anal warts bigger than Bill Cosby's nose.
    3. He has yellow eyes from Hep C
    4. He couch surfs on everyone's couch.
    5. He needs to move back to (wherever he came from).
    There you go!
    You're welcome, hunty!

Replies
    1. Miss Cleo.....thank you. Ha ha. That was awesome. Happy New Year Miss Cleo.

2. MissCleoWishesYouAHappyNewYear!December 29, 2012 at 4:06 PM

You're very welcome!
      Really, you can boil down 99% of the posts on here to one or two variations on those 5 things, fo sho!
      And happy new year to you, too, boo!

11. And might I also add that it's so refreshing to find someone who's intelligent and has a sense of humor!
    About damned time!
    We may not know who you are but so what, with that attitude you'll go far!

ReplyDelete
  12. cory is awesome- you haters are sad and ur hate is tired. stop bullying============hello?!! briAn putnam!!!!!!!!! rock on cory

ReplyDelete
  13. Who the fuck is a Brian Putnam?
    Miss Cleo has already given Cory her stamp of approval!

14. Where is his ass?

15. MissCleoWishezYouAHappy2013!December 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM

^^^
    Don't worry, I'm sure it's being well taken care of!

ReplyDelete
  16. Awkward gogo dancer. No ass. Cute in pictures, busted in person.

Replies
    1. ^^^
      Probably the most concise description to date....kudos

17. I've met him quite a few times and he's really nice and very pleasant to deal with. Awesome smile and smells really good. Wish him all the best in life.

ReplyDelete
  18. This guy is a loser. Desperately tries to gogo dance but can't. I'm guessing his gogo skills are as good as his acting skills. Even if he was a good actor, who would post that? Thanks for the laugh flat ass!

ReplyDelete
  19. i fucked him in San Diego... bareback. He's around 35 and go go dancing. Enough Said.

ReplyDelete
  20. i fucked you when you were a baby, thats why you've got a gaping hole...

ReplyDelete

NOTICE: WeHo Confidential does not assume any responsibility for comments posted on articles. Furthermore, comments published under Aliases or as "Anonymous" currently remain private and confidential.