Andrew Christian
December 27, 2012

How Does This Person Pay HIS Rent ? ? ?

xoxo
IMLAY

88 comments :

1. He loves to get fucked minus the condim, that's how!

ReplyDelete
  2. He also loves Tina and Special K, and has anal warts!

ReplyDelete
  3. He's cute, I barebacked his loose hole while all 5 of his cats licked up all his ass juice. That was a day after I founds out I was POZ.

4. ^^^^
    Yes, hunty, he has the loosest hole in Weho!
    I know that's where I got anal warts from, trust!
    I feel sorry for those poor cats, but thank God he had enough Special K so I was able to enter a K-Hole before I had to fuck him!

ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy do I love this one and them cats he brought over my apartment and that warm warm

night.. oh yes I do...I remember that nite in late October after the heat wave after the whole

storm of Sandy got her 15 mins of fame in he was so desperate for some Tina he took the bus

to my apartmint on Normandie and Martin Luther King. She came over with her stained

sweatpants and I stood in my front door and blew smoke in his face slowly as he inhaled my

2nd hand Tina Vapors ...I then made him do 9 push ups then had him strip nude and do 5

jumping jacks while he sang Amazing Grace and every time the song would repeat he would be

told to get on all fours and pass gas! It was a sight to see! After he did all that he was allowed

to crawl into my apartmint's living room and then he was told to squirm on the floor and squeel

like a pig which he did. I then lit up the pipe he took one hit and he was as happy as a lark. And

then I had him bend over an dI shoved one of them fleet enemas up his asshol filled with wheat

grasss from hole foood squezze then enema EMPTY then had him stand up get drssed and

leave to get back on the bus back to where ever that lil pig lived:) You gotta PNP in THIS town to

get layed!

Replies
    1. Omg. You must really have nothing to do. You should become a science fiction author.

2. MissCleoWishesYouAHappyNewYearzDecember 28, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Just one problem...what was posted was the TRUTH, hunty, NOT fiction!

6. Oh I slapped this bitch two years ago when her friend Jacob who was Fired from Mickys took ONE sip out of my drink at the Abby Im sure he rememberd.

ReplyDelete
  7. About 4 hours ago it was a different picture of maybe the same guy I can't be sure all these gay faced losers look a like. There were different comments even.....don't tell you got a cease and desist order already?

Replies
    1. The other guy was different he actually just died from AIDS complications and hour an dhalf ago in case you didnt here so he was taken down out of respect.

MM

2. Respect?
      Like this site ever respects anyone, dead or alive!

8. They took down the picture because Ryan Kenney got all sensitive because he got called out for cheating on his fat pig boyfriend TY with guys 10 years younger than him.

Replies
    1. That's the truth!! The Ryan Kenney who thinks he's a "DJ" when all he does is play tracks from his iTunes and a computer program mixes them.
      I wonder if Ryan knows what a 64-count measure in music is?

2. Www.isurvivedanalwarts.comDecember 28, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Most assuredly NOT!

3. @ 6:52...you're an idiot. I'm not saying Ryan Kenney is a good DJ, but the whole POINT of a DJ is to sound good. Who cares if someone is playing itunes and using a computer program as long as they sound good. In fact, the best DJs are the ones who just play radio songs and mix them well...the songs are hits and popular for a reason. People don't want to hear some dumbass remix of a song that sucks...they want to hear the POPULAR version that people like. Just because you use 3 lyrics from a song doesn't mean it's the same song

4. MissCleoWishesYouAHappyNewYearDecember 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM

No, YOU'RE the fucking idiot, nigger!
      You clearly don't have the first clue what constitutes a good DJ, and Ryan Kenney is a joke: as a person AND a "DJ".
      Just because you like the shit he plays from his iPod doesn't mean anyone else does.
      It just shows what a subpar intellect you have, and that you have zero taste!

5. Actually, if you read the very sentence of my first post, it states "I'm not saying Ryan Kenney is a good DJ." I actually don't like Ryan Kenney's music, HOWEVER, playing music from an ipod or from a computer is irrelevant to me. Who cares how little work someone puts in...the entire point of a DJ is to sound good, not to work super hard. In fact, the best DJs are usually those who play the popular songs and keep the remixes as close to the original song as possible. People want to hear current popular songs...because well, if they didn't, then the song wouldn't be popular.

9. ^^^
    Hahahaha
    Oh, that's rich!

ReplyDelete
  10. Ryan and I had a fun nite with special K and some fleeeeeet enemas this past Winter!! Shhhhhh dont tell anyone!!

ReplyDelete
  11. His pig boyfriend and I drank each others piss at the Hollywood spa about two weeks ago, while we were taking hits of Tina and guess what? We LOved it!

ReplyDelete
  12. Look, all I can say is he loves enema and piss play, and eating da poo poo!
    He also has the biggest anal warts in the state.
    The only good thing about him is the vast amounts of Special K he can get.
    I didn't know he was a habitué of the Hollywood Spa!
    Figures, he loooooves the Tina pipe, too!
    Believe it!

Replies
    1. Heyyyy Ms Cleo its me Blowquandra from the Leimert Park projects! Gurl you are SO right! YOu GOTTTA PNP in THIS town to keep a check on everyone I swear!

2. @Blowquandra
      Truer words were never spoken!
      That's why I PNP all the time, how else can you keep track of what these whores are up to?

13. Tina and special K for lil ol meDecember 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Her roomate Jacob who used to work at Mickys then moved back to Wisconsin dyed of AIDS in October and ever since then he couldnt be HAPPIER! You should have seen us this pass week we spent our rent money right up our noses on some declicious nose Candy from the um local candy man!! Oh yes gurl we loved that tired old Jacob dropped dead back in her home town instead of pullouting WEHO with her trash I remember the day she got FIRED from Mickys! Oh Lord yes I do! Girl that Jacob had the worst case of anal warts we had ever seen she tried to burn that shit off herself with a lil blow tourch! Yes so AIDS finally caught of with her lil yellow eyes and her gaunt cheek bones may ol Jacob rest in piece and may her lil friend Matt ger her rent together!

1. PNPForeverWithMissCleo!December 27, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Didn't he set the curtains on fire trying to burn off his anal warts!?
      Or was that from the meth pipe butane torch?
      All I remember was some pretty crispy curtains, but Lord Jesus it was a fire and I had been smoking Tina for about 72 hours nonstop at that point!

14. he's nam is Mhat Gibson!! I blocked him from Grindr!!! This pig came over to my apt and tried to bareback me!!! I'm all up for a good pounding but as soon as I saw his BIG AIDS BELLY I was like hell No!! Biggest Belly in WeHO

1. this is fake since no way this queen is a top

2. LOL brutal....but true

15. MissCleoLovezDaTina!December 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

@11:06
    Ewwww, his AIDS belly is so goddamned nasty.
    I was like no way, no play tonight even on 2 grams of Tina and one gram of K!

ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  17. ALL OF YOU LOSERS NEED TO FOCUS ON THE CORRUPTION OF YOUR OWN SAD PATHETIC LIVES! LEAVE MATTHEW ALONE. HE IS A GREAT GUY, AND NO HE DOESN'T HAVE WARTS, AIDS OR A BELLY. WHO SAID IT WAS OK TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS!?!?!?? IT'S NOT OK. IN A TIME WHERE BULLYING IS THE NUMBER ONE KILLER AMONGST GAY YOUTH, YOU ALL SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!! YOU ARE SETTING AN AWEFUL EXAMPLE. STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG MATT. IGNORE WHAT THESE UGLY FUCKS HAVE TO SAY.

1. Hey NIGGER_shut up!

2. Yeah, you're a real genius...posting something using your real name then trying to delete it and then posting it again-in all caps-as Anonymous.
      Judging from your page I can see why you'd defend this asshole.
      You know, they have some wonderful acid peels that can really help that hamburger complexion!
      Get thee to a beautician, stat!

18. ^^^^
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Holy shit, I just about died laughing!
    A great guy?
    Yeah, if you are into raging drug addicts who have anal warts and huge guts!
    Everyone knows it's you, Matthew!
    And bullying "gay youth"?
    Honey, please, this thing hasn't been young for a long, long, long time!
    Don't try to equate truth telling about some skeeze with bullying gay youth!
    Pathetic!

19. @12:21
    Matthew, stop posting and defending yourself.
    Let others comment, not you pretending to be someone else.

Replies
    1. Excuse you, this is not Matthew. My name is Aaron and I have known Matthew for a very long time. Who said it was ok to treat people like this? These are serious accusations and it's not ok. It's not alright to treat people like this. Please stop.

2. @12:32
      Shut up you damn NIGER and go pick some cotton!

3. No one cares, go eat shit.
      You're defending the indefensible, hunty!
      He does have anal warts and a loose ass.
      Period!

4. Wow. It's people like you who kill 6 and 7 year olds. You are nothing. clearly your words mean nothing, because you have to consider the source. Have a great night. I am sorry you have to live with yourself.

5. I'm sorry you're such a pathetic excuse for a moron you equate calling some cock hungry, drug addicted WHORE to bullying 7 year olds.
      That's taking PC bullshit to a whole new level, even for the idiots like you who come on here and try to sermonize about "the community" and "unity" and bullshit.
      Honey, there is no "community" there is only sex and drugs.
      No one cares.
      You are a delusional FUCKTARD.

20. Stupid fuck can't even spell "awful".
    Sad.

ReplyDelete
  21. ISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.comISurvivedBullying.com

Replies
    1. LAMEST fucking website EVER!
      If you're going to try and direct people to a site, at least link to one that's worthwhile!
      Talk about a piece of shit, it's a total waste of bandwidth!
      4 people like this page! HAHAHAHA!
      And that video is awful!
      What a joke!

41. ISurvivedBullying.com

42. ISurvivedBullying.com

43. ISurvivedBullying.com

44. ISurvivedBullying.com

45. ISurvivedBullying.com

ReplyDelete
  46. I survived a dumb fuck posting the same stupid shit 800 times in a lame attempt to be funny.
    The stupid nigger really thinks calling out a drug addicted anal wart spreading POZ whore is somehow the same as teen bullying.
    Stupid loser!
    Time to PNP!

1. and if this is Justin Milian, I will find you. Trust me

2. Www.isurvivedanalwarts.comDecember 28, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Ohhhh, I'm shaking in my boots, bitch!

47. works at a PR firm.

ReplyDelete
  48. NO ONE cares about bulllying Its time to PNP!!!!

Replies
    1. You got that right, child!

49. Pnp special KKKKKKKKKKK alllll the way!

50. Www.isurvuvedanalwarts.com

51. Www.isurvivedanalwarts.com

52. Www.isurvivedanalwarts.com

ReplyDelete
  53. isurvivedbullying.com has 1 blog post and 4 likes on facebook.

That's determination.

54. Determination?
    More like desperation, I would say!
    I Survived Anal Warts is a much better organization, and God knows these Weho queens need it much more than some stupid homegrown anti-bullying site!

ReplyDelete
  55. He is SO tired. He TRIED hard to steal my Special last Friday then he felt the slap of my hand across his face and that set the tone.

56. Nigger in the treessssssssDecember 29, 2012 at 1:03 AM

He drank my urine last summer while he was high on SPECIAL K

ReplyDelete
  57. Guess his one defender crawled back under the rock he lives in (or, more likely, the studio efficiency apartment that reeks of dirty feet and crystal meth smoke)!
    Believe it!

ReplyDelete
  58. I work at one of the largest worldwide PR firms. Previously assisted a Partner in Talent at WME and did freelance personal publicity.

Happy New Year :D
    xo -Matt

59. ^^^^^
    Hahahaha!
    Oh, Honay, you only WISH!
    We all know the truth, and the truth is that you don't work at any PR firm, unless there is one stashed in the closet of your efficiency apartment.
    Don't make us laugh!
    Have a Tina-riffic New Year now!

ReplyDelete
  60. All of the angry, drug obsessed negative comments are from Justin Milian. He's crazy. ( :

ReplyDelete

NOTICE: WeHo Confidential does not assume any responsibility for comments posted on articles. Furthermore, comments published under Aliases or as "Anonymous" currently remain private and confidential.