Andrew Christian
June 22, 2012

Harassed Bus Monitor Rakes in $500k

After a bus monitor was harassed by student passengers to the point where she cried, an online donation based campaign launched to give Karen Kelin a $5k vacation & donations have poured in reaching the $500k mark.

So why is this woman being rewarded for failing at her job? If she can't protect herself than how could she protect anyone else on the bus for that matter? We would have fired her for being incapable of fulfilling her duties but instead the public rewards her.

Stupid fu(king Americans!!

If you can't do the job you're paid to do than you should be fired not rewarded.

xx
IMLAY

32 comments :

1. Strawbeery Shortcake!June 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Fuck yah!! I wish she HAD $500K- ID STEAL it right ouut her hands! Then I'd suck her eyeballs out one by one like Im performing CPR on her eyes sockets! Then You would see me and my toe nail clippers removing her cllittorus and tyeing her vagina lips in knots. Then id shave her head and wash her hair in lemon juice !! Id also remove her teeeh one by one and make a belt out of them for her to wear...THEN id remover her nipples an dmake then studs for earring for my cat! THEEEN Id feed her for 8 hours starght then crazy glue her buthole together!!! All teh while I would have Mary Had a Lil Lmab playing in the background!!

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIEGSG7s6_g

You guys are absolutely terrible. i used to love this blog, it was hilarious and talked about serious stuff too. but for you guys to make a post about that poor woman without actually looking into what ACTUALLY happend, is disgusting. this poor woman was bullied on a bus by kids to tears and your going to sit there on your fat asses and criticize her for it? do yourself a favor next time and DO YOUR RESEARCH. I wont be reading this blog anymore. you guys are just as bad as perez hilton and those boys on that bus.

ReplyDelete
  3. I said the same thing to my family & everyone got mad. At least I am not the only one.

4. Bully my hole baby bully my hole!June 22, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Fuckkk youuuuu Nigger at 5:43
    I wished some one slapped her in the face then played paty cake paty cake with her frigggen gut!! I masterbated to the whole video and shot my warm morselous load when they Yanked the book ouuta her hot lil hands!!! Fuck yah I squerted on myself then pissed alll over my self- it was dang hot!! Vivid should do the video fast! Called bullied on the bus!! Fuck yah! And all you idiots out there STOP using the the werd BULLLLY! No one gets bullied its a term for COWARDS!!!!! Did the word BULLY pay for my new car? Or my 1/2 pound of cokaine????? NOOOO it didnt!!

5. I agree with this post

ReplyDelete
  6. Fuuuuuck her in the asshole with an an akaline dipped ice pick laced with bath salts! Then may she will STOP compalining and start SQUIRTING her GOD GIven VAGInA!

7. Bullly my hole then smell it!June 22, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Jimmy im on crack and I dont care care!!
    This shooda happined to her a long time ago!
    I am Troy Davis!! Im rodney Kning!! Im latasha Harlin!!! Hhahhah bwaaaaa!!

8. NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!June 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I wonder why they didnt tease her nipples and her clit,baby!

ReplyDelete
  9. Let's be honest now, this site is 100 times worse than Perez ever was. I admit I used to come to this to see some nice local cock, but seriously, the people who write it are obviously completely uncultured and couldn't spell their way out of a fucking paper bag.

ReplyDelete
  10. I would have to agree , her nipples, anus and breasts were neglected with all the teasing. They have maybe started with her nipples and decended down all the way to her vagina, in the vagina , back out and around to her anus, inside her anus then back out. They didn't properly tease all her atributes she had to offer, s i don't seee the big deal. Just a few names were being called-thats all.

ReplyDelete
  11. of course you would defend the kidS THAT ARE BULLIES, B/C YOU ARE A BULLY TOO!
    YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG AND YOU WILL READ THIS AND TRY AND MAKE UP AN EXCUSE TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT.

YOU ARE A BULLY.
    END OF STORY.

ReplyDelete
  12. lucas john , how does it feel to be a total fucking bully and hypocrite?
    i am not sure how you sleep at night.

ReplyDelete
  13. You are a serious idiot. I cannot believe you posted this.
    I know Lucas isn't mean enough to come up with this on his own. He clearly is the puppet of someone else's opinion. Regardless, Lucas you might not really have a mean heart, but you are clearly a fucking idiot.

14. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE, ITS MEAN AND JUICY BUT THIS WAS TOO MUCH

1.- NOTHING TO DO WITH WEHO OR THE GAY CULTURE OF GOSSIP (ALL THE USUAL CRAP WE LOVE FROM THE WEBSITE)

2.- SHE IS INCHARGE TO TAKE THE KIDS HOME SAFE, BUT SHE WAS BEING "GANGED" AND BULLIED, THIS SHOULDNT HAPPEN, SHE DESERVES RESPECT AT LEAST AFTER THE REALLY SMALL SALARY SHE PROBABLY MAKES.

3.- YEAH MAYBE SHE DOESNT DESERVE THAT BIG AMMOUNT OF MONEY, BUT I DOUBT IT CAME OUT OF YOUR POCKET SO......

4.-THIS ARTICLE IS REALLY DISSAPOINTING, WHO WROTE IT MUST BE A REALLY IGNORANT FAGGOT.

ReplyDelete
  15. lets all masturbate to the bu monitor video...then let ejaculate tigether!!!
    yay! Fun!! CrysTl BAth Salt time!!!

ReplyDelete
  16. That Bus monitor was HIGH as a kite did you sea them dark shades she had on in the middle of the day?!

ReplyDelete
  17. She probably makes minimum wage, if anything at all if she's a school volunteer. She doesn't have to deal with bullshit like that. I say she deserved the 500K and then some.

ReplyDelete
  18. Good people deserve good things. She did her job.

ReplyDelete
  19. This story is a very uplifting example of how to turn a horrible situation into something positive. It sets an example and shows that people in this world still actually care about one another. Anyone who could possibly see that as a bad thing, clearly cannot see the good and are probably evil themselves.
    I am so proud that so many people donated to this woman, if anything for pure principle and to show that we will not let those little evil kids have the last laugh.
    Who the hell writes this crap for this blog? I have just decided to not visit this blog any more. It used to be kinda funny, but at this point the desperation and the jealousy as well as plain evilness is just too much.
    I don't see this site really being influential in any way in the future

ReplyDelete
  20. You're a fucking talent. that is all.

21. black man with a dongJune 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Let me masterbate on a bus today in her honore...jizzz jizzz jizzz my load in her honore!!

ReplyDelete
  22. Every time she spoke back I wished I was there to take a warm dump that would end up with a Splatt right in her mouth as she looked to the sky and screamed "Oh My God!" Making her gargle it alll as I pinched her nipples so hard it would make her have diahrahhea!!!

ReplyDelete
  23. Scat queen's comment above is less offensive than your posting Lucas.
    Asshole and bully! BULLY BULLY BULLY

ReplyDelete
  24. I AM WAITING ON THE DAY FOR LUCAS TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE AND TURN HIS LIFE AROUND LIKE PEREZ DID!

ReplyDelete
  25. It would feel so good to stick my dick in her tender moist pussy then grab her tits. Oh yeah!

ReplyDelete
  26. This post is fucking amazing. I didnt even think of the logic of a grow adult not being able to deal with the kids because she cabt deal with the the tough words

27. squrt baby squrit!!!June 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I think that Vivid should do a video on this people would love it!! Bully the buss monitor! And have susan boyle play the bus monitor! and have the bus monitor sing while susans gets gan banged by a bunch of niggers and KKK guys and thorw in some Mohekans , simoyans, hitites, jews and two beaners, one ploshi man, and one catonese and a hyena!! Minus the condim! Watch them squirt in her mouth and watch the cameras ZOOOM in and whatch her vagina SQUIRT from here to King Dom Come!!!

ReplyDelete
  28. I can think of a few people to apologize to but she's not one of them. Who knows what sadistic things were being done to the little gay boy riding on the back of that bus when she's consumed become a victim? This was obviously a prolonged situation and not just a sudden backlash. I have thought about it again and I maybe I would consider moving her to the cafeteria where she has less resposibility.

29. All about the mints!June 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM

How come no one on God's green Earth has mentioned her Uterus? Not one comment ,well at THis point lets just shorten it all and refer to them as "mints", mentiond that uterus or the uterine walls? Not one mint!

ReplyDelete
  30. Wow- some of you guys are just flat out really terrible people. Just because you might have been bullied as a young queer in your mid-western town before you threw on a glitter cape and moved to Weho, doesn't make it ok to bully someone else. Talk about kicking someone when she's down. I donated to her vacation fund and I think if it brings her a little faith in humanity again, it's well worth every penny. Fuck all you bitches who are just plain mean- and NOT funny. You know, it is ok to be nice sometimes....

31. Too far.

Not even funny, just fucking rude. The dumbest, meanest, least intelligent post this site has ever made... pathetic.

ReplyDelete

NOTICE: WeHo Confidential does not assume any responsibility for comments posted on articles. Furthermore, comments published under Aliases or as "Anonymous" currently remain private and confidential.